BOOKS THAT ENLIGHTEN ME
The books listed here are the ones I’ve focused on for the last 16 years. Sometimes there is just one sentence in a book that profoundly changed my life. The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukof is a great example. He wrote: “The purpose of a modern relationship is for two people to come together from a place of equality for the spiritual betterment of the other.” That simple statement wove its way throughout my entire life. I remember it as clearly today as the first time I read it.
- Imagine – How Creativity Works – Jonah Leher
- How Much Is Enough – Robert Skildesky
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
- Zen In The Art Of Archery – Eugene Herrigel
- Buddha’s Brain – Rick Hanson
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfection – Brene Brown
- The Upside of Your Dark Side – Tom Kashdan
- Spiritual Economics – Eric Butterworth
- Now You See It – Cathy N. Davidson
- The Seat of Soul – Gary Zukav
- Evolutionary Enlightenment – Andrew Cohen.
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz